Friday, January 10, 2014

Random 5 on Friday~ Accomplishments


Random 5 on Friday 

Miranda at The Pebbled Pond is hosting this and I thought it'd be fun to participate.

 
Five Photos & Five Facts About Our Lives






Hey, it' an accomplishment to fit the time in to make play dough! :-) It's fun to make with our little ones and I enjoy watching them play with it. This is the first year that we added fragrances (spices and essential oils). I love the aroma that's unleashed as they shape it.






I love seeing Artsy Girl's excitement as she makes progress with her latch hook project. She has been slowly working on it. She finally reached a point where she has gained momentum. There's just something about getting so far and then realizing it isn't that challenging after all. {It's funny... right now it makes me think of the sate of Texas.} :-)






 I think it's thrilling that our children learned how to make canvases by hand!






I love painting! It has been too.long. since I painted on canvas. This is Phase 1 and Phase 2 of what I'm teaching the children in our homeschool co-op this month.






 I enjoy zoo lights with my family and I had fun practicing some night photography.


Check out other Random Five on Friday posts by clicking the button below!


http://www.thepebblepond.com/search/label/Random%205%20on%20Friday





Blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment