Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Art Frenzy! Day

Do you know that the *subject* of art was created by God? Do you know that evidence of this goes back to the Creation account?!

You can learn about this and more when you participate in my Foundations Series for FREE for a limited time! Just sign up to receive my newsletter (no spam!) in your e-mail box and leave a comment at this post letting me know! I will e-mail you the PDF lessons and notebook pages each week.

If you blog about your art lessons, you can also *link up* to my blog for FREE. Other Bible Principle Art families can click on the button for your blog from my blog. 

Will help me grow this Christian Art Community on my blog? I'd love to have your family join ours in doing this!


Blessings!





No comments:

Post a Comment