Thursday, September 27, 2012

Unexpected Places!- Thursday Quick Tips!

One day in late August, I was having a rough and emotional day. So, I decided to step outside for a few moments for some time alone. I walked over to my garden and this is what I saw...

© Principled Academy

I was reminded of God's love for me, right there in my garden. How unexpected! Today, try to be aware of special reminders about God's love and grace for you... maybe even in places where you'd least expect it.

Marcy Crabtree, at Ben and Me, is hosting Thursday Quick Tips! Click on the button below to find link ups to other quick tips for today.

Thursday Quick Tips

Blessings!


P.S.
Would you like to share a special way in which you were reminded of God's love for you? Please share about it in a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment