Tuesday, January 15, 2013

It's Winnie the Pooh!- Noah Plan K Literature Q2, W3

The Noah Plan- Literature
Quarter 2, Week 3

{Get your free notebook pages at the end of this blog post!}

Ah, the timeless Winnie the Pooh character! This is such a fun literature study! 

I had only ever been exposed to Disney's version of Winnie the Pooh until my mother-in-law had purchased a few of the classic books for us when we had our first child. At first I didn't think much of the books by looking at them and had just set them aside. But then years later our older kids started to read them and they were laughing so hard they could hardly talk when they tried to share about elements of the stories which they found so funny!! I have to admit that there is nothing quite like the original versions! :)


If you don't have a copy of any of these versions, there's a handy dandy amazon.com search in the right hand column of my blog for your convenience (I am an affiliate with them). I would appreciate your support. :)

I have prepared notebook pages which have an area for drawing the characters. If you want coloring pages with the Disney version of the characters, you can follow this link here. Maybe you could print the notebook pages first and then run the paper through again to print the coloring pages?

My bookshelves lack a biography on him so I found some nice biographical information on him over at PoohCorner.com.

A.A. Milne is covered during weeks 3 and 4 so I'll not do another post regarding this literature study.


Blessings!
 
Copyright 2013 of Principled Academy
 The duplication of articles, photos, or blog entries without the express permission of the owner are strictly prohibited.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment