Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Pharaoh and Moses- The Noah Plan Quarter 2, Week 7

The Noah Plan Curriculum- Bible
Quarter 2, Week 7

{Download your free notebook pages at the end of this post!}

We visit the historical account of Pharaoh and Moses this week. I was unsuccessful at finding an actual coloring page of Pharaoh and Moses. I did come across a public domain illustration of them though. :)

My daughters wanted to color the illustration with color pencils. I think the effect is quite neat!

©Principled Academy 2013

My son took advantage of the Principle of Individuality and just added shading to his. He thought it looked fantastic in gray scale to begin with but wanted to accentuate some shadows here and there. I have to admit that it turned out pretty neat, too! :)


©Principled Academy 2013

To springboard off of this lesson for my older ones, we researched about the hardening of Pharaoh's heart. Who hardened it? We are researching to see if the hardening of Pharaoh's heart is an idiom in the Hebrew and Greek or not.  

***I altered the above paragraph of this post as a facebook member had lovingly and graciously shared about the content about Calvinism in an article I did link to. I had not read that part as I was wanting to get to the explanations about idioms. I do apologize for not having taken the time to be careful and read all of the article. I will endeavor to be more careful in the future. Thank you.

Oh the Principle Approach® method of teaching and learning... never did I imagine it propelling me into being such a scholar of the Bible! I am continually questioning... continually researching, reasoning... continually learning! And how thankful I am!





Blessings!
 


Copyright 2013 of Principled Academy
 The duplication of articles, photos, or blog entries without the express permission of the owner are strictly prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment