Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Conscience #wordstudywednesday



Personal Application:

Conscience...  internal or self-knowledge, or judgment of right and wrong...

This is something precious that I have. The more understanding I have of God's (Yahweh's) instructions for life and how to live among others, the more I want to follow those instructions. I desire for my heart to be true in full assurance of faith. I want my heart to remain free from an evil conscience. 

Every time an opportunity comes up for me to go against the teachings in Scripture, it is important for me to pay attention to my conscience... to the laws (the instructions) which are written on my heart. It's good to slow down, to think, to listen, to pay attention to my conscience and to be obedient to God's (Yahweh's) Words.


In doing so... 
there can never be any regrets....



Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment