Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Patience #wordstudywednesday


©Principled Academy 2013
(Click to enlarge.)

 
"I, therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you to walk worthy of the calling with which you were called, 
"with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love,"

Ephesians 4:2


 I, too, must learn with patience as I learn and as I teach. 
I must remember to teach with meekness, gentleness, longsuffering,
bearing with one another in love... so that I may walk worthy of my calling.

Do you blog? Won't you consider sharing your word studies with others? Please leave a comment in this post with a link to your word study on your blog. :)



Blessings!



Copyright 2013 of Principled Academy
 The duplication of articles, photos, or blog entries without the express permission of the owner are strictly prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment