Monday, November 4, 2013

Thanksgiving Day Printable {Word Art}- Our Christian Heritage

Happy November! One of my favorite days regarding a historical event is coming up...

Thanksgiving Day!

It's not about turkey. It's not about stuffing. It's not about Macey's Parade. 

It's about the Gospel moving westward. It's about our Christian Heritage. It's about God's Providential Hand with the forming of this nation on Biblical Principles. It's about... each word contained within this printable word art. 


I'm aware that the contrary is often taught. BUT, I am also aware that when we take ownership of our own education and we read from original source documents, that much light is shed on the subject (a great resource is Teaching & Learning America's Christian History).

Do I idoloize the Pilgrims? No, they were imperfect people, too. However, all throughout History (HIS Story) God has used imperfect people to carry out His plans. 

For you today, I have designed a free printable Bible Principle word art for Thanksgiving Day.  I hope you like it! I'd love to know how you plan on using it. In a frame? Decoupage it on something? Use it as wrapping paper for gift of thankfulness which you bless someone with? Leave a comment below! :-)

and please let us know what you think of it!



Blessings,



2 comments:

  1. Hello!

    I just wanted to let you know that I sent you an email regarding the Crew. I didn't want you to miss it or have it land in your spam folder. If you did not receive it, please do shoot me an email and I will send it out again.

    Warmly,

    Kate Kessler
    Schoolhouse Review Crew
    Product Reviews Director
    kkessler@thehomeschoolmagazine.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate! Your e-mail was happily received! Thank you for checking in here to be sure. I hope you received my reply.

      Blessings! :-)

      Delete