Tuesday, January 6, 2015

February!

Hi Friends!

How are things for you? Did you have a blessed 2014? Did you grow through some personal challenges and draw closer to the Lord through them? I did!

Most importantly, we have our little one here. 

Isn't she just darling?!!
 
I love her.

I'm thankful to have had another healthy baby and safe labor and delivery. For those who have been praying for us, thank you!




 
As I soak up the preciousness of babyhood that is all too fleeting, I'm looking forward to some things in 2015. As they take shape, I'll share with you about them here. But in the meantime, I'm working out a blogging plan for this year. I need to make sure I schedule work hours for this and some other areas of work- I want nothing to steal time away from my family. They are growing up and before too long, one by one, they'll be leaving my nest.

Many thanks to you all for being patient with me for blog posts. Please look for more beginning in February. 

Talk with you soon!


Blessings!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment