Sunday, July 22, 2012

Count the Ways- Bible

Bible
The Noah Plan Week 2, Quarter 1 



© Principled Academy


How do you love God? Can you count the ways?


How do you help your children to dwell on this question?

This Bible lesson in The Noah Plan Kindergarten curriculum really got me thinking about this. We've used this curriculum with each of our many children and still I ask myself if I help them to consider this important question often enough. How often is often enough? Daily. (Do you see why I love this curriculum? Do you see why I love the Principle Approach®?



The lesson for this week goes into how Jesus is the promised Savior and has us define unfamiliar words to our kids by using Webster's 1828 Dictionary. If you don't have your dictionary yet, please buy it here. If it's simply not in your budget for one yet, you can use the free online version of it here.


Today, I have 3 different styles of free notebooking pages for you to choose from! I hope one of them works for your child.


Download the page which your child can draw on.

Download your page which your child can count the ways he/she loves God by writing on the flower petals and coloring in the flower.



Download the page for a 3D flower which your child can count the ways he/she loves God and assemble on a notebooking page.

I'm going to be intentional about reminding myself and my children that question throughout each day. How about you?

Blessings!
Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment