Thursday, September 13, 2012

Pit Stop Post Its! ~Thursday Quick Tips Link Up

As time allows, I'll be joining in with Marcy Crabtree's 
Thursday Quick Tips at benandme.com.

When we are homeschooling on the go, we sometimes need to take a pit stop to.... go. Do you have a child who is scared of  the quick and loud flush of public toilets with sensitive sensors? I do! So, I pack along some Post It Notes. They are the perfect solution because they are easy to take along in a pocket, stick over the sensor and help my child to use the facility with greater ease!


© Principled Academy

It's so much easier than trying to help a little one on the toilet and cover the sensor with my hand at the same time! I just have to remember to throw the Post It Note away when finished and be sure to flush the toilet with the little button found on the sensor unit.

Blessings!


Check out other Thursday Quick Tips by clicking on the button below!


Thursday Quick Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment