Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Renew #wordstudywednesday

God is so Good, isn't He? All glory and praise be to His name!

He renews us!

Background image is public domain.



Webster's 1828 Dictionary:
Renew:

3. To make again; as, to renew a treaty or covenant.
5. To revive;
6. To begin again.
7. To make new; to make fresh or vigorous;


Research, Reason and Relate from Scripture:
He makes me new by making me a new creature (2 Corinthians 5:17). As I study His Word and gain understanding of His ways, He creates in me a clean heart and renews a right spirit within me (Psalm 51:10). In Romans 12:2 It says, "And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God." As I test ideas by holding them up in the light of Scripture, as I study and apply His Word to my life and learn to walk in His ways, I am being transformed... my mind is being renewed!

I find that the more I read and study God's Holy Word, the more renewed I am. The more I learn to understand the culture and Hebrew mindset with which God's Inspired Word was written, the more holy affections are implanted in my heart.

 How wonderful it is to have a relationship with the Lord! He is real! 

What about you? How has the Lord recently been implanting holy affections in your heart

Click here to jump over to my friend Gina's Word Study Wednesday post!


Blessings!
  


Copyright 2013 of Principled Academy
 The duplication of articles, photos, or blog entries without the express permission of the owner are strictly prohibited.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment